AWS supports creation of kubernetes cluster with its managed kubernetes service known as Elastic Kubernetes Service. This section mainly deals with the following things
- Infrastructure requirements for the EKS cluster
- Creating EKS cluster using the onboarding CLI.
- Autoscaling using karpenter and its benefits
- Volume support as block storage and file system storage in AWS EKS.
- Adding support for AWS docker registry, Secrets Manager and S3 bucket.
- How you can authenticate your application within EKS to your AWS services
Updated 2 days ago